Friday, January 2, 2015

Elder Dylan Sanders

So. I love the MTC so much. Yesterday was really tough but it was a ton of fun too. My first companion is named Elder Poulsen lucky for me he took 3 years of espanol before this. He is tall white and really dorky kinda like me. The first night I didn't sleep at all. There were to many emotions inside of me and I just couldn't stop crying. uhm... Elder Poulsen and I are in Branch 41 District 3. We are bunked with Elder Rue and Elder Fusi  Rue is from Louisiana and has a southern accent. Fusi is tongan and loves sports as well as pretty much all of the shows I used to watch.    I am having a hard time adjusting to life here. I have espanol class 9 hours a day and on Saturday we have to teach our first investigator in spanish....    but I think we will be okay I have faith in my companion and his abilities.   Today I said my first prayer in spanish and am atempting to memorize the purpose from preach my gospel in spanish as well. I wish you all the best and I hope everyone is doing well. I love you all.!   sorry no pics are included with this email. I'll be sure to send some asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment