Monday, January 12, 2015

Elder Tanner Barlow

Ok, so what to say about this week.   It was really fast and slow at the same time.  Um at times I think God is saying that I can never get married because I always seem to have comp problems but I'm sure it's nothing.  Um so we went to the visitors center this week with a investigator who is so totally ready to hear the gospel, that and a couple others we have are doing so well.   The problem is that church is at 8 in the morning and all though I thought I would never say it's freezing down here at that time in the morning (I was looking online and found that we're just about the same temperature down here as you guys up there in Leeds Utah.  What more this week we had our activity of zone.  We watched a movie and all the sister missionaries we're way to over excited during the intense parts of Saratov Approach about the kidnapped missionaries.  Yep that's pretty much it.  So I just got informed that I now have 18 months in the mission and that on Saturday is my birthday.  To be honest I had totally forgotten about it.  Any way for those of you who don't know.   To get to my house you have to pass through a internet cafe and we are teaching the internet lady who is also our land lady.  She is super crazy but with all this time spending teacher her I've learned to love her even if she is like 80 years old and crazy and still makes us pay rent and buy things at there normal price.   Speaking of old people I met a couple of senior couples today and boy do I miss old wise people.  Well yea that's about it.
Love you all!
Elder Barlow

No comments:

Post a Comment