Friday, January 9, 2015

Elder Dylan Sanders

OKAY!.  So!  Monday I woke up sick nothing eventful happened.  Tuesday I went to the clinic where they told me it's no virus but I need an extereme amount of rest including the need to skip my classes, Also in the first 20 minutes of gym I managed with my bad luck of course; To pull a muscle in my leg, get hit in the back of the head by a volley ball (giving me a killer headache) twist my ankle, hit Myself in the face with a 4 square ball also breaking my glasses at the same time, and then got hit once again by the volley ball almost knocking me out..  On Wednesday I was even worse and slept for about 16 hours but I did manage to help teach our investigator Marco. Marco is 65 years old he uses 2 cruches because his legs are weak and I believe he is a true investigator and not a paid actor.  Thursday. I was quarentined to my room and was not allowed to do really anything.  I'm feeling pretty good today though.  We went to the temple at 8:00 for the endowment session it was amazing.  I miss all of you and thank you so much for writing me.  please forward this to anyone and everyone.  also I'll be on for a little bit later tonight  I do not know when. so just be watching ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment