Thursday, January 8, 2015

Elder Tanner Barlow

Hi Family,
So where to start.  Um yes I’m afraid I’m writing again on Wednesday but my president liked the idea the last time so now its going to be a habit.
So every 6 weeks right after changes I’m going to be writing on Wednesday.  Write it down mom so you don’t get upset that I wasn’t on. Mexico just finished their 3rd holiday in a row so… happy wise men day    (it was on Tuesday) but unfortunately that means work wasn’t that successful.  I’m still here in my same area with my same comp which is ok, we have our moments but he is defiantly one of my best companions.
Well i think that’s about it. There’s a new sister in my district,  she is from Peru but don’t know what part. I havn’t had much of a chance to ask her.
 Yep that was my fun week.  Oh Mom ask if anyone knows how to get pictures back after a virus has deleted them all cause that’s what happened to my cameras memory.   let me Know please.
Love you alll
Elder Barlow

No comments:

Post a Comment