Monday, January 19, 2015

Elder Samuel James

It's been a bit of a rough week, but I carry on.

Tuesday. We started teaching "Ariel" (Just one of our teachers). We had the Tuesday night devotional. Highlights. David F. Evans, (from my notes, not a direct quote) Proselyting is suffering and growing with the people. Trusting God to help you. Being cast out, mocked, and spit upon. Being bound and thrown into prison. All to save some soul. Next was Wendy Nelson, desperation can help you work harder and do more. Then Elder Nelson spoke, he said him, the first presidency and all the apostles send their gratitude to us and our families. Keep in touch with our converts because we'll always be hero's to them. Ask the missionaries is about us now.

Wednesday. I set the wall sit record in gym with 4:33. We hosted for new missionaries. I then found out my cousin was having some troubles. My district joined with me in prayer for him.

Thursday. I found out my cousin was going to have to go home and it was really hard on me. We taught members. We then talked about how we're like the stripling warriors in class for a bit.

Friday. We were suppose to teach twice and both fell through. Then las hermanas got new trc people and Hermana Dustin was super sad that she wouldn't be teaching her person anymore. Me and Elder Porter are going to be giving the guy a card because we'll still be teaching him.

Saturday. I was to class on time. We taught Ariel. We also learned how one of our teachers proposed to his wife. And we learned that he's the opposite of an insomniac and he can't stay awake to save his life.

Sunday. Devotional. It was all about getting to know the new MTC presidency. I don't know if

I can really share the best part of it for me with you because it was some really personal revelation.

My district is amazing. I think they're the biggest blessing I've seen so far of my mission.
This is the whole zone. We got a new district. The new ones are Hermanas Hartley, Dempsy, Runnells, and Wood. Elders Shaeffer, Chandler, and Henrie. That's the new ones left to right.
The one in the onesie is 6 foot 6
​Ping Pong. My companion is using a book of mormon in this picture. It should be noted that he won using the word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment