Monday, January 19, 2015

Elder Tanner Barlow

Well folks,
 Another week has come and gone.  This week was awesome. I do have to say cause it was my birthday.  We taught lessons,  had strange crazy people asking us to teach them, and investigators at church.  Let’s just say it was a nice week for me.  So on my birthday we ate pizza with my land lady.  She is so awesome by the way I think when I come back J  I’m going to call her grandma just for how awesome she is.  Any way then yesterday we celebrated with another family and taught our investigator Miriam. She went to church yesterday, and after, she asked what it is she needs to do to be baptized and if we would help prepare her.  She says that she did not like how people had snacks during church but that she was willing to look beyond that because of the warm feeling she had in her soul and that she loved the feeling.  And we loved that she felt the spirit so strongly.  Well as a present from me to you guys as a b-day present for my birthday i recorded a song that is attached here.  Well that’s really all I have to say this week..
Love you all
Elder Barlow

No comments:

Post a Comment