Monday, December 29, 2014

Elder Tanner Barlow

Dear Family,                                                              
Well this week was awesome.  I had a baptism and I hope to be able to return when he goes through the temple. The work was slow this week but full of blessings.  Our land lady is not a member and we have been working hard on her. We watched a new stop smoking video that my comp found and tested it on her.  We watched it Saturday night and she still has not smoked.  That’s miracle one because she smoked 15 cigarettes every day, so to go almost 2 whole days without one is awesome.  Then my district had the best numbers if it was in baptism or lessons the numbers were awesome especially for the holidays. Lets see Wednesday was our party it was awesome and i don’t think I’ve ever acted sang or felt so strong the spirit in all my life..   i think i made my comp mad though cause we had to leave early to go to a baptism interview.  But we have worked it all out so yea.  The sisters are good, full of high school drama right now  but good.  Can’t blame them too much for the drama cause there stuck in the same building everyday for the most of the day with the same people so all you other missionary’s be grateful. .     
love you all hope you have a happy new year.
Con Amor
Elder Barlow

No comments:

Post a Comment