Monday, December 15, 2014

Elder Tanner Barlow

Well, this week was amazing. I don’t think we have ever visited so many investigators with a member present in my entire mission.  I think God keeps trying to tell me something because almost none of them came to church. Maybe one day I’ll learn why but at least i know it will be a good lesson learned.   Work goes as normal but in the end i still love it.  Anñy way Mom, my camera is going weird I put it into a computer and it says there is nothing on their but i unplug it and i can see all the photos, so Im sorry I havn’t been sending you any.   This week i found a devil worshiping Christian mason.  It was awesome cause i even got to teach him in English.  He isn’t a devil worshiper any more which was nice and he isn’t a mason any more either but is still looking for God.  i think i taught him all three lessons in 1 hour saying everything perfectly.  i think that’s why God sent me to Mexico to learn humility.   in English i can teach awesomely but in Spanish my teaching is still awesome but slower.  
I ran into a missionary this last week in my mission and lo and behold he is from Saint George and went to dhhs,  wow amazing right. and although i dont know him he knew me.  So I guess I'm famous or something cuz some how he says everyone knew me or at least of me. ( HA HA )   To end….. CHRISTMAS, pure English translation  more Christ.  i hope we all see that this year that we really need more Christ in our lives.  Everyone look on you tube for a video that says “ He is the Gift.  Then share it.  love you all 
Con Amor 
Elder Barlow

No comments:

Post a Comment