Thursday, June 18, 2015

Elder Tanner Barlow

Well folks i cant believe im saying this but this will be my last email.  its been a nice two years and ive learned a lot and am excited to come home.  there are many here that would like me to stay but when its time to move on its time to move on.  this week was really exciting.  we went and visited the miricle of last week who will be baptised this friday.  we also had to go and do 3 baptism enterveiws for our distritct who are really trying to work hard and we are seeing the fruits of are work.  So schedule for this week. today until friday just another normal week.  friday at 12 baptism at 1 my president is personaly coming to get me in which we will go directly to a mesuiam where all the other missionarys from my generation will be.  saterday at four am im at the airport and at 9 pm im in sweet old st. george.  For those who would still like to right me my email address is 13barlolest@gmail.com.  love you all and want to end with  my testimony that i know that God lives and that He love each and everyone of us more that we can ever truly understand.  i know that if we put our lives in harmony with his will we will be able to feel that love in our lives through the Holy Ghost.  i know that the prophet Joseph Smith was called of God and that he restored the true church of Christ on the earth in these the later days. i know that the Book of Mormon is proof of Gods love and that Joseph trully was His prophet and that no man will be able to be more closer to God than by the books teachings.  The Book of Mormon truly testifies of Christ and His sacrifice for us.  of this i bear my humble testimony in the name of that man who i have come to love so much, yea in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Con Amor
Elder Barlow
God be with you till me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment