Monday, October 20, 2014

Elder Tanner Barlow

Hi Family,
Wow if only you guys could know how crazy this week was.  So to start off,  im in a new area.  yep that’s right i had changes.  Now im in a new area called Cuchilla (knife) and im opening it up with my new comp.(they re-did bounderies)  I was made the district leader of 2 elders and 4 sisters which was super scary at first cause i didn’t know how to work with sisters and its been forever since ive had contact with women.   Any way now were all good cause i got settled in.   What i love about this area is that we get here and boom all the members are like, hey we know all your investigators and where they live and we love visiting with the missionary’s and there investigators.  the Bishop told us,” i have told everyone to work with you guys and they all love to bring new people to church” He just went on and on about how amazing this ward is with missionary work. This is new for me. I love this ward and i never want to leave.   Any way my comp is going to be interesting To work with.. He lives about 1 hour from the mission and has already been sent home and returned 2 times. Guess we will see how this goes.  So that was my week.  i know im going to love this ward cause we already have a baptism and we are planning on having another 4 next week.  So this is Elder Barlow reporting from mexico city mexico.
love you all
Con Amor
Elder Barlow
P.S. mom tell all my family, Thank you so much  for there letters and pictures they all made me cry and i will  try and send them all a letter back but if I can’t tell them i love them and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment