Monday, October 27, 2014

Elder Tanner Barlow

Hello Family,                                                                     10-27
I decided that Airplanes in the night sky are not really like shooting stars.        I might have left out last week that my area has the ramp for the airplanes to shoot off on.  It may seem cool, but you can’t hear a thing allot of times for how noisy they are.  Any way this week was good.  We went on divisions and got lost, left the area and maybe even the mission. We got ourselves back on track again though. Don’t worry mom, all is well.  I also found out this week that sister caba (one of the sisters in my district who is sharing this ward with me) well she thinks im 25 cause of how mature i am. And my comp, which is not mature at all, she thought he was like 18 with major problems. Guess that’s my life right now. Any way I was really frustrated with him this week.  One of the days we didn’t get home till 11 cause he was goofing off with a family who invited us to dinner one night,  No matter how much i tried to tell him lets go he wouldn’t listen.  He had the phone so couldn’t even do anything about it.  So i talked to my zone leaders the next day and they were like, yea we figured that is what happened when you guys didnt call is to tell us you were home but just dont worry about it.  He wants to be obedient, I think, but  just by his own process and will never be obedient if someone tells him to be.  Any way, this week we had three baptisms this last  Saturday which was super awesome and really helped lift my mood up. So, any way that was my super awesome week. We are teaching like crazy and really having some great success. In fact next week we are planning on baptizing again so that will be super awesome too
love you guys 
Elder Barlow

No comments:

Post a Comment