Friday, March 8, 2013

Sister Stone

Dear Mom and Dad,
Sorry I dont have alot of time to write each of you back! I will try to work at writing everyone back each week, today is just crazy because we have been at the doctors all morning and then we still have laundry to do, clean our car for car inspections and then go teach a few lessons. Anyway, I will try handwriting you letters. So... We met with the doctor this morning. He said that my gallbladder is working at a 27% and that it needs to be at a 35% for it to be completely clear. He doesn't want to do surgery yet because of my pain and the bleeding that has been happening. So he took some blood tests and if that comes back clear he thinks he wants to send me home for surgery and to get things cleared up there where I can have you guys support me in getting recovered. He says that it would be his first option because out here it would take longer because of other comlications that I didn't really focus on. I dont know what I think about this and it isn't for sure yet so I dont want to focus on it. He will call me and sister Morby tomorrow morning with the blood results. He will also call the mission doctors and let them know the path he think would be best. I hope Sister Morby calls you or that President does so that you know everything already. Thank You for fasting for me and for all of your prayers! Tell Everyone else who has prayed for us Thank You as well. I am grateful for a family who supports me and cares about me!
My week has been really good with investigators. We had 3 people commit to baptism for this month!! :) One the 16, 23, and the 30! My companion and I are so excited! We haven't taught the lady I tracted into, Sandy, yet just because of me being sick and then her sister has Cancer so she had to take her in for chemo during one of our lessons. We are hoping that all will work out with her on Thursday and that we can get in and teach her. Maybe we will even have another baptism this month? :) I can only hope! It would be awesome though! I always thought it was cheesy when people would say that we will feel disappointed when someone tells us "no" to baptism but I really did feel that way this week. We are teaching a 10 year old, Dusty, and his sister was baptized last month and she is so excited for him to be baptized but he keeps telling us he hasn't had the answer to his prayers that its the right thing to do right now. I felt sad for him when he told us this and I pray for him to get that answer for himself! I want him to be able to have that joy that comes from the gospel for himself! We also had Stake Conference yesterday and we had 2 of our investigators come! They both really enjoyed it and stayed awake for the whole thing! haha. I was shocked when they said they enjoyed it and couldn't wait for church next Sunday. I struggle at Stake Conference and so I was so excited for them when they actually enjoyed it and didn't feel overwhelmed!
I cant believe Chelsea is getting baptized!!!!!!!! I started crying when I read that! I wish that she would write me and tell me about it! Will you have Kelci get on and email her for me. Tell her to either email me or write me. I'm so excited for her!!! I wish that I could just be there for it. Oh my goodness I am just so excited!
Tell Whit CONGRATULATIONS and I told her so! :) You will need to go buy her an adorable outfit for me!
I have a video I want Pepper to see on Mormon Messages. will you tell her to go watch Daytons Legs and then the Bonus edition of it. I watched it the other day and just thought of her the whole time. Thanks!
I also watched 17 miracles with a member while I was down on Saturday and you guys need to go watch it as a family! It was amazing!
Well I better go but I will write everyone tonight or this week at some point! Tell Jaden good luck in his next game. Tell him to play hard for me!
I love you guys and I will keep you posted on the medical stuff and if all goes well, hopefully it does, I will just write you next week :)
LOVE YOU SO MUCH and miss you!
Love, Kenzi

No comments:

Post a Comment