Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sister Stone

Hey mom and dad,
So I survived the first week of the MTC! Crazy to say but I am loving it! pretty much I could just say "ditto" to tyler's email to you, because that is my emotions in a nutshell! It is a crazy schedule to get used to and being hit by the spirit so many times a day really gets you worn out but it is so great!
I only have a few minutes to write but I promise to send a letter saying more this week! How was the dance for Kelci and how is soccer going for Jaden?? tell them I love them and I miss them!
Thank you for the letters from DEARELDER! I love getting letters! so far megan, kaylyn pam and the kids (they also sent me cinnamon rolls!) and then the letters I got from before I left! I am loving the MTC! i have got the most amazing district leader and district! Its ccrazy how it has only been 6 days and we look out for eachother like we are familyi! my district leader actually gave me a blessing yesterday for comfort because some stuff happened. MOIM! dont stress about it, after it happened i knew that that was how it was supposed to be. so when i got here, they take you in a room to give you your nametag and kays and things, and on the envelope has you companions name. i was in a trio and my companions were sister Ellett who is super quiet and doesn't talk to me much, which was interesting. actually she doens't talk to anyone but the elders. even if i would try starting a conversation she would just grunt at me and mt other comp. my other companion was sister christensen, who is from mapleton. me and her hit it off and have inside jokes and so mjuch fun together!do you remember how i told you dexters friend was going to portland? yeah that is sister christensen! i knew who it was when i saw the name but didn't say anything til thursday night becayuse i wanted to have a friendship with her off of the companionship, not because of him. but it has vbeen so fun telling stories and getting to know all the girls in my room. oh, in my room there are 5 of us; sister ellett, sister christensen, sister hale, and sister renslow. the last two are in a different district but in our zone. its been way fun!
on sunday our trio was split up though! i was senior comps to the sisters and apparently instead of coming to me about a problem sister ellett went straight to president robinson, our branch president. she was mad at me and sister christensen for making the connection from dexter and because we talked about it that one time she wanted to be split. it was dumb@
but i am loving my new comp sister Eldredge. she is from pleasant grove. i'll write you and tell you about her.
anyway, its almost time for me to get off but i promise i am sending a letter tonight all about everything else. they only give us 30 minutes to email. will you please tell anyone who wants to write to write on dearelder so i dont have to read them on here and waste time.
I love you guys so much and I miss you like crazy! but in a good way. I know this is where I am supposed to be. It hit me last night sitting in class as i looked down at my name tag, I am a sister missionary and I am loving it!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU!! cant wait to get letters
love, your one and only,
sister stone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment