Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Elder Tanner Barlow

Dear  Family
SO i guess i have to make a billion apologies.   Last week i didn’t write a letter , because my mind was so occupied with applying for university’s and it just totally spaced my mind to write a letter. I was visiting with my mom and so I didn’t think about it.   So let’s jump to this week.    39 lessons which maybe isn’t the most lessons I’ve  got but im still leading out my district. Which is the point, as a district leader you know to be the example.   Um we had four investigators at church, that was awesome. But the sad thing is the two who were going to be baptized this week didn’t go so i wont be baptizing.  This week, ive  caught be the head flu.  yep feel like my ears are clogged my throat cut and my nose running, its very weird and i dont like it.  Um I went to my first Jehovah witness meeting on Thursday.  We were going to dinner with a member and she wasnt there so we started walking, we found their  church and they invited us in.  It was interesting but i didn’t like it.  Um today thought we went ice skating which is really fun.   There’s a three story mall in my mission which is just like an American mall I promise and on the last floor they had an ice skating ring so we went.  Pretty sure that’s all for today.  Love you all so much.  
Elder Barlow

No comments:

Post a Comment