Saturday, February 7, 2015

Elder Samuel James

I've been sent home. I was having trouble with sleeping and stress. So let's cover the questions on everyone's minds. First things first, I was given an honorable medical release. I will be doing some counseling at LDS Family Services. If I'm able to figure everything out then the door is open for me to go back out and finish off my two years. I am not required to do so, but as things stand now I plan on taking that chance. From what I understand, I will be sent right to the field and not need to go through the MTC again. The second question that you're all asking is, "Are you ok?" The answer is yes. I am ok. I know that my Father in Heaven is watching me and that he loves me. Whether or not I can see the big picture is unimportant. As is said in the hymn Lead Kindly Light, "I do not ask to see the distant seen, one step enough for me". Thank you for all of your support, I hope that I am able to go back out and that if I do I still have all of your support.

-- 
Con amor,
Elder Samuel James

No comments:

Post a Comment