Friday, February 24, 2012

Elder Braidon Sanders

I thought I would share a letter to Grandma Sanders...


Dear Grandma Sanders,
how are you doing? Im loving my mission it truly is the best two years, i love every second of it. i made steak salad for a family of the ward last week it went reallly well, i made it just right, the ward here is very nice, they feed us are very friendly, its really cool how strong the spirit stays with missionaries, oh and when i was in the mtc, before I went out into the field, one of my companions said that he woke up and there was a guy standing at the foot of my bed watching me as i slept, he didnt get a bad feeling from him, more of like he was checking to make sure im ok, i have a super strong feeling that it was grandpa sanders making sure im ok, i feel really strongly that he is watching of his eldest grandson, missionaries are given guardian angels, and believe mine is grandpa. i love you and miss you grandma, hope to hear from you soon.
love
elder braidon sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment