Monday, April 13, 2015

Elder Tanner Barlow

Dear Family,
 I'm glad that I'm writing now cause its hailing outside,  and raining very hard, so glad I'm not out in it.   This week was pretty normal.  Only that from Monday till Wednesday we didnt have a phone that worked.  it was a little hard  to report everyone home at nights but its all good now.
  We found a new investigator this week that was very enlightened and actually told us the majority of our own doctrine,  unfortunately ( here come the but. ) but he had a couple of things way out of proportion and wouldn't stop talking to let us help him put all this info in its right place.  Tomorrow though he said he would be more silent and let us talk.  Guess we will see how it goes.  We also have Juan Carlos who has been progressing nicely.  We are hoping that his prayer was answered the other day.  He asked that God would give him more work in the member’s hamburger store.  So i guess today we are going to go check that out.  
In other news, i now have an awesome Mexican backpack.  a couple of missionary’s were shopping and found me one.  Today we did par core in the park. ( And by us i mean my comp.  ) He is the brains on what to do (flips wall jumping things like that) and HE is the person who does them.
 I am the official filmer /dj/ medic.  It’s fun.  So hope everything is going well at home love you all 
Elder Barlow
 Me, even though I promise I am a lot thinner.
Me in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment