Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Elder Tanner Barlow

Dear Family,
Ok this week was awesome.  We did a contacting activity and contacted like 15 people in my area.  That was every companionship.  We had three in my area so it was great.  We talked to my investigator Enrique, and he is still super animated  to go and learn about God and the church.  
 I found out that they are filming the new James Bond movie in my mission! Talk about awesome.   Today i found out that Jenifer Lopez was in a mall in my mission.  Also fun stuff happening here right now.  On the other hand you have 5 fingers.  Then we are eating lunch and we had an earthquake but it was so small that we almost didn’t notice it.  Any way its raining and cold at nights here right now, but  we are burning up with heat during the day. All part of the season changes I guess.   i just love my misision.    I   dont know what more to say.  I’m so happy and so ready to keep going.  
 Love you all
Elder Barlow

No comments:

Post a Comment