Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Elder Braidon Sanders

Dear mom and dad,
   well we just found out that They are shutting Seward down for a little bit, so we are closing it, Elder Smith is headed to Kanesville, which  is in Omaha, and I am going to a small town called Logan, in Iowa, population 1500...Seward has 6000.....its going to be awesome, though, i have been really struggling, but really turned a new corner this last week after interviews with Pres. Kunz, im doing a lot better, i am kinda starting to play a piano, i can play midnight sinata like the first two cords. lol not much but its fun,  and ya i got the cd's i like them, and if you could send the jericho road one that would be awesome.....i''m sad that i will miss Stetson's baptism, and i cried when i heard he was sad i won't be there, but I am soooooo proud of him for wanting to be baptized, and remind him that daddy is the one who taught and baptized me as well....so he can be even better than i was because he has such a great teacher,  im glad dylan and jake are ok......i knew dylan would eventually ROUND the corner and have a ROLLING experience that just sends him FLYING....lol lmao haha........sorry i really am glad he is doing good, lol oh my bro. (Elder Wallace) he gave me his sisters address and told me to write her so :D......yes dad she told me she got you a glock........'sigh'.....i am having gun withdrawls, i smelled gun oil the other day and almost started crying.........i knew dylan would love driving my truck, but if he breaks it he owes me a new one, i LOVE that thing........im glad they all had fun at prom, it sounds like everything went well thats good....you guys should tell Brandyn and Ben to write me becuase i wrote them and they havent returned my letters.....i hope my letter made it to ben...i didnt know the area code so i used Hurricanes and figured they would just be like what an idiot, and forward it for me...so ya :D, tell him to write me.....hmmm what else, oh stuff i could use.....ya that $60 lasted most of the transfer thanks, buts its gone and im giong to a new area where i dont know if they are going to have ANY food, and im out of money so i might be using some E-Cash, not sure though, ill find out tomorrow.....and no that wasnt me that did the girlie scream, it came from no where.....so ya.....oh...ya we are DEFFINATELY coming back to Nebraska, i went to Lincoln and they took me to this place called M&N's (look it up on facebook) its owned by a member and he feeds the missionaries for free.....he has the BEST Italian beef and Pastrami sandwhich ive EVER had in my life, .... its SO GOOD......so thats the second reason i need to bring you guys back to nebraska!!! lol can you tell that i found the E-motes  lol, hmmmm i dont know what else WAIT......there is a new thing out there selling in walmart called ....wait for it........BACON JERKEY  ya B-A-C-O-N  J-E-R-K-E-Y they are all sold out here but i found it...a member told us about it 0_0  anyway.....im doing good, loving the mission, hoping to hear from you guys soon......
love Elder Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment