Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 25

Dear (insert name),
I am doing fine, i was pretty sick for this last week, and then broke a blood vessel in my nose and bleed for and hour and a half (new personal record by the way)
and went to the instacare, but im feeling and doing much better now, i leave for Nebraska this up coming tuesday the 31st, im really excited, but I am wondering why Januarys care package hasnt arrived yet ?? JK i dont really care, besides all the other elders in my dorm would eat it all, i have made some amazing friends here that i will hopefully keep in touch with the rest of my life and even if i dont i will remember them, i hope everyone is doing good, and i miss all of you, thanks for all the support and if you see any of my siblings please poke them in the fore head and tell them its from me.

Sincerely,
Elder Braidon Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment